Date

ODL Phase 1 Kernet Projects Mailing List Migration has started

Casey Cain

The mailing list migration has started for the following lists:
The migration shouldn't take more than 1 hour to complete.  I will update the list when work has been completed.  Please note.  If you have not accepted the invite to the kernel-dev@... mailing list, you will stop receiving email at this point.  Please make sure you are subscribed to receive emails.

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Re: [OpenDaylight Discuss] sodium restconf auth method

Robert Varga

On 24/03/2020 21:54, Luis Gomez wrote:
Hi Michael,

I do not think there is any plan for replacing the removed oauth/token
interface. Please feel free to contribute this to ODL.
Correct.

The initial announcement about this feature going away was here:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/aaa-dev/message/1607

As noone reacted to that, the feature was removed and that has been
properly announced (for example) here:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/Discuss/message/8282

Our stance has not changed since that message went out.

On Mar 23, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Michael Dürre
<michael.duerre@highstreet-technologies.com
<mailto:michael.duerre@highstreet-technologies.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I already ask to aaa-dev@lists.opendaylight.org but without any response.

I'm trying to find out which new interfaces for login are available
since sodium release, because I see you removed the oauth/token
interface.
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/AAA-173 but it is still part of
the documentation
(https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/aaa/en/latest/user-guide.html). Because
we do not want to use basicAuth for our GUI. Is there maybe planned to
have or even already implemented JWT (jsonwebtoken) or something else?
I already tried to implemented this into neon-SR1 but with medium
success. That means it worked (so login and verify) but at the same
time disabled basicAuth.

I'm thankful for every hint I can get.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
*Michael Dürre*
Software Engineer

highstreet technologies GmbH
Hähnelstraße 6
12159 Berlin
Skype: michael.duerre@highstreet-technologies.com
E-Mail: michael.duerre@highstreet-technologies.com
<mailto:michael.duerre@highstreet-technologies.com>
Web: http://www.highstreet-technologies.com
<http://www.highstreet-technologies.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfons Mittermaier
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 114905 B
Firmensitz: Berlin
USt-IdNr.: DE261090513

Re: [OpenDaylight Discuss] sodium restconf auth method

Luis Gomez

Hi Michael,

I do not think there is any plan for replacing the removed oauth/token interface. Please feel free to contribute this to ODL.

BR/Luis

On Mar 23, 2020, at 9:44 AM, Michael Dürre <michael.duerre@...> wrote:

Hi,

I already ask to aaa-dev@... but without any response.

[...]

Re: Reg: MDSALDynamicAuthorization

Venkatrangan

Hi Robert,

 Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like the initfilter(shiro) method never gets invoked for this filter.
 I have identified other method that is invoked fof this authorizationfilter which can be used for lazy initialization.
 Can you please review and merge if it okay

Regards,
Venkat G

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:07 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 06/02/2020 08:20, Venkatrangan wrote:
> Hi aaa-devs,

Hey Venkat,

>    Can you please review and merge the below patches -[0] and [1].
>     The init was never getting invoked, causing the datalistener to
> never getting registered. If lazy initialization is preferred, please
> let us know the failing scenario, so that we can search for suitable
> solution. This feature has been failing ever since the lazy
> initialization was implemented.

Okay, memory is sketchy, but there was a reason for this. We certainly
we do not run init in the constructor.

As per
https://shiro.apache.org/static/1.3.2/apidocs/org/apache/shiro/web/servlet/AbstractShiroFilter.html
should be the correct method, but perhaps it actually needs to be moved
to init().

Can you try that, please/

Venkatrangan G
(The Mind is Everything...
 What you think...you Become!!!)

[...]

[release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk8 failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa

Jenkins

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk8 failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
335. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk8/335

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk8/335/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] MRI bump for Neon SR3

Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...>

Ok let me add the email lists from all the managed projects as a reminder that Neon SR3 and its corresponding patches require your attention

Thanks

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

On 11/21/19 2:50 PM, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 21/11/2019 19:56, Robert Varga wrote:

>>> https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-neon-sr3 has been
>>> updated with the new version bumps.
>> This is being rolled out now.
> All done, the dust should settle in about 45 minutes.
>
> Jamo, Luis: AR #312 should contain all code as of now.

and this is the dist-test job that ran with #312.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-distribution-test-neon/435/

it doesn't look alarming from the top level. lot's of 100% passing jobs, but we'll
need to dig in to the yellow jobs with failures to make sure we don't have any
regressions.

Probably makes sense to make sure all projects are done with their final bits, lock
the branch and take the next autorelease and start vetting the csit jobs.

JamO

> Regards,
> Robert

Customer Support Manager ( ODL Release manager )
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Plan For Mg Release

Venkatrangan

Hi AAA Devs,

    I am planning to work on the following bugs/tasks for Mg release -[0]. Please provide your inputs on the other features that are being targetted from your side. We can then prioritize and plan the release items.

[0] -

Venkatrangan G

Re: [release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Robert Varga

On 12/10/2019 03:06, Jenkins wrote:
Attention aaa-devs,
Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
258. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/258
Yeah, so slf4j api defs are not on SSL/TLS anymore. Patch backported from master.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/258/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease magnesium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Jenkins

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease magnesium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
53. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-magnesium-mvn35-openjdk11/53

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-magnesium-mvn35-openjdk11/53/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Jenkins

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
257. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/257

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/257/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Re: Priority Bugs

Venkatrangan

Hi Robert,

 Thanks for the response. I have started working on the bugs related to idmtool and aaa-cli.
 Kindly provide comments for the patches, Can you please provide details on the upgrade activity also?

 Regards,
Venkat G

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 1:07 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 25/09/2019 13:08, Venkatrangan Govindarajan wrote:
> Hi,

Hey Venkat,

>   I am looking to contribute to the AAA Project. Can you please let me
> know if there are bugs that I can start working on?

There's no priorities, really, as the project has been in maintenance
mode for the past two years.

There is a bunch of bugs, each of which would be nice to fix and then
there is the large-scale task of upgrading Apache Shiro -- which has
been outstanding for 2 years...

Venkatrangan G
(The Mind is Everything...
 What you think...you Become!!!)

Re: Priority Bugs

Robert Varga

On 25/09/2019 13:08, Venkatrangan Govindarajan wrote:
Hi,
Hey Venkat,

 I am looking to contribute to the AAA Project. Can you please let me know if there are bugs that I can start working on?
There's no priorities, really, as the project has been in maintenance mode for the past two years.

There is a bunch of bugs, each of which would be nice to fix and then there is the large-scale task of upgrading Apache Shiro -- which has been outstanding for 2 years...

Priority Bugs

Venkatrangan

Hi,

 I am looking to contribute to the AAA Project. Can you please let me know if there are bugs that I can start working on?

Venkatrangan G
(The Mind is Everything...
 What you think...you Become!!!)

[JIRA] (AAA-185) dev-guide.rst servlet instructions are incorrect

Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>

Anyone listening on the aaa mailing list that can take a look
at the patch that is attempting to fix this AAA-185 jira issue?

here's the patch:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/aaa/+/83492

Thanks,
JamO

Kevin Smokowski commented on Bug AAA-185

[release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
160. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/160

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/160/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
159. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/159

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/159/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease sodium-mvn35-openjdk11 failed to build aaa-docs from aaa in build
158. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/158

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-sodium-mvn35-openjdk11/158/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

1 - 20 of 1823