From: Phil Robb [mailto:probb@...]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 10:18 PM
To: Nguyen, Liem Manh; aaa-dev@...
Subject: Prep for the M2 milestone

Hello Liem and the developers on the AAA project.

In looking at the AAA release plan, I was surprised that there were no dependencies documented on other projects given that AAA will need to integrate with network services, the SAL, etc within ODL.

Do I have it wrong, or are there dependencies and collaborations that need to occur between AAA and the other projects and are those collaborations planned and on-track?

Thanks,

Phil.
--

Phil Robb

Director - Networking Solutions

The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb

Prep for the M2 milestone

Phil Robb <probb@...>

Hello Liem and the developers on the AAA project.

In looking at the AAA release plan, I was surprised that there were no dependencies documented on other projects given that AAA will need to integrate with network services, the SAL, etc within ODL.

Do I have it wrong, or are there dependencies and collaborations that need to occur between AAA and the other projects and are those collaborations planned and on-track?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Director - Networking Solutions
The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb

OpenDaylight New Project Startup Help

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

When: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:00 AM-12:00 PM. (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Guys,
    As  I suggested here:
I'm willing to provide a helping hand to new projects looking to get going with the ODL
infra (setup Jenkins jobs etc).  I didn't get any direct response back to that email, but the SNBI team
was interested in doing it Friday morning at 9am.  I wanted to throw this open to any new project committers
who'd like to show up to also work on infra setup for their projects.

       Expect a bit of chaos, as it will be folks working on getting stuff done live, but hopefully folks will find it useful :)

       It may be useful to preview:

       Its not as complete as I'd like... but its something to start chewing on :)

In addition I would strongly recommend that folks turn up in #opendaylight-meeting on IRC
as well :)

Ed

You are the host for this online meeting.

Topic: ODL New Project Setup Help
Date: Friday, May 30, 2014
Time: 11:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 200 735 855
Meeting Password: default
Host Key: 113271 (use this to reclaim host privileges)

To start the online meeting
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

ALERT – PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not enabled (non-Cisco phones). “ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local access number.” Please use the call-back option whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

To join the teleconference only
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

For assistance
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

CCM:+14085256800x200735855#

To invite others to join

....................Start copying here...................

Topic: ODL New Project Setup Help
Date: Friday, May 30, 2014
Time: 11:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 200 735 855
Password: default

To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: default
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800

Access code:200 735 855

CCP:+14085256800x200735855#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

1821 - 1823 of 1823