Date

[release] Autorelease fluorine failed to build aaa-cert from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease fluorine failed to build aaa-cert from aaa in build
6. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-fluorine/6

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-fluorine/6/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build aaa-cert from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build aaa-cert from aaa in build
197. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/197

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/197/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

[release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build aaa-cert from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build aaa-cert from aaa in build
416. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/416

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/416/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Re: [Odlparent-dev] xml parsing exception

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

+aaa-dev:

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 4:38 PM, Tomáš Markovič <tomas.markovic@...> wrote:
This error [0] is in logs since 17.1.2018 across multiple project

There is also [1] in all tests using jolokia.

They can be seen for example here [2].

As far as I can tell they don't affect the results, but wanted to make everyone aware in case they do.

[0] 2018-03-01T10:40:46,976 | ERROR | features-1-thread-1 | metatype | 9 - org.apache.felix.metatype - 1.1.6 | fromDocuments: Error accessing document bundleentry://196.fwk2039810346/OSGI-INF/metatype/metatype.properties : XML parsing exception while reading metadata: undefined prefix: client_id (position:START_TAG <{null}client_id:client_secret>@6:50 in bundleentry://196.fwk2039810346/OSGI-INF/metatype/metatype.properties)

[1] 2018-03-01T10:41:04,120 | ERROR | features-1-thread-1 | osgi | 190 - org.jolokia.osgi - 1.5.0 | Namespace Exception: org.osgi.service.http.NamespaceException: alias: '/jolokia' is already in use in this or another context org.osgi.service.http.NamespaceException: alias: '/jolokia' is already in use in this or another context

Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-aaa-shiro from aaa

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

Doesn’t appear to be an AAA issue; CDS never came up. Can we rerun and see the results, Anil?

Thanks,
Ryan

On Feb 18, 2018, at 6:02 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 1:13 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-aaa-shiro from aaa in build
161. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/161

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/161/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Hello aaa-dev,

Please review and fix the below SFT failures in odl-aaa-encryption-service.

15:12:06 Running org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest
15:13:19 Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 72.221 sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest
15:13:19 installFeatureCatchAndLog(org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest)[repoUrl: file:/w/workspace/autorelease-release-oxygen/aaa/features/odl-aaa-shiro/target/feature/feature.xml, Feature: odl-aaa-shiro 0.7.0]  Time elapsed: 71.539 sec  <<< ERROR!

Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-aaa-shiro from aaa

Anil Belur <abelur@...>

[...]

Re: Oxygen Release Update

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

AAA M4 [0]

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Kit Lou <klou.external@...> wrote:
Hello Oxygen Projects,

We past our RC0 deadline and we still do not have a working build.

In TSC meeting earlier today (meeting minutes in [1]),  to mitigate risk TSC decided to drop these 5 projects from the Oxygen Simultaneous Release:
  • eman
  • faas
  • nic
  • unimgr
  • vtn
In addition, TSC decided that the pending patch [2] in bier needs to be postponed to Fluorine.

At this point, besides working towards a green build, we still need M3 status from these 2 projects:
  • mdsal
  • snmp
We also need M4 status from these 6 projects:
  • aaa
  • mdsal
  • netconf
  • openflowplugin
  • snmp
  • yangtools
Please complete the M3 and M4 status as soon as possible.  The latest Oxygen release status is frequently being updated here [3].  Thank you!

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

Oxygen Release Update

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

[...]

Re: Any issues with odl-mdsal-apidocs?

Rajarajan M <rajarajan.m@...>

Hi Ryan,

       Issue is fixed with latest build.

       Build Nu tested : karaf-0.8.0-20180207.032618-1406.zip

        BUG ID : https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETVIRT-1078

Thanks & Regards,

RajaRajan M