Date

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Vote on Robert Varga as AAA committer

Robert Varga

On 19/03/2019 17:13, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
+1

With my vote it makes it 7 and the vote carries. Congrats Robert -
please update yourself into the committer list on the AAA Wiki.
Thank you, done. I have also updated the primary contact, the PTL and
moved Ryan into the (unfortunately) inactive list.

Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Vote on Robert Varga as AAA committer

an.ho@huawei.com

+1

Best Regards,

An Ho