From: A Vamsikrishna <a.vamsikrishna@...>
Date: Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:10 AM
Subject: [AAA] Help about Keystone AAA
To: Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

Hi Ryan,

I am trying to do my setup for AAA feature as per attached steps. But I am unable to use postman to create a user. PFA for the screen shot of the error that I am seeing.

192.168.56.102 is the Ubuntu VM where my keystone is running and I can see 35357 port in LISTEN state to confirm that keystone is running.

Below 2 are my concern points where I feel something is missing:

1.       keystoneAuthRealm.keystoneServerURL = https://192.168.56.102:35357
2.       https://192.168.56.102:35357/v3/users is the URL that I am using. (Not sure though about the basic authentication details required here)

Can you please help me out here ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

Jaime Caamaño Ruiz <jaime.caamano.ruiz@...>

Hello Vamsi

Even though you may have keystone running and listening on that port,
there seems to be a connectivity problem from where you are running
postman to that keystone instance. Maybe you should try first to run
Postman within that VM. Or even telnet there from different places to
check where it is being dropped.

1.       keystoneAuthRealm.keystoneServerURL =
&gt; https:*//192.168.56.102*:35357 &lt;https://192.168.56.102:35357&
gt;
This plays no role in your postman connection to Keystone bu in any
case, I think this property changed to keystoneAuthRealm.url. In the
bundled shiro.ini file you have the most recent property names
documented.

BR
Jaime.

On mar, 2017-07-25 at 09:46 -0400, Ryan Goulding wrote:
+aaa-dev

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

https:*//192.168.56.102*:35357 <https://192.168.56.102:35357>