From: Ryan Goulding [ryandgoulding@...]
To: Sharon Aicler (saichler) [saichler@...]
CC: aaa-dev@... [aaa-dev@...]
Subject: Continued participation as a committer

Hi Sharon,

Records [0] show you have not been active in the AAA project for nearly a year.  I am emailing to ask if you wish to continue to be a AAA committer?  If so, please just let us know and we are glad to continue having you as a committer.  Otherwise,  please let us know so we can update the wiki to be more accurate.

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

Thanks for the confirmation, Sharon.  The AAA team appreciates your contributions over the years.  Best of luck on future endeavors!

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Sharon Aicler (saichler) <saichler@...> wrote:
Hi,
I am sorry to say that I don't have time for open daylight this days... You can remove me from he list.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.symantec.com)