From: <Nguyen>, Liem Manh <liem_m_nguyen@...>
Date: Monday, June 16, 2014 at 10:33 AM
To: "dlux-dev@..." <dlux-dev@...>
Cc: "aaa-dev@..." <aaa-dev@...>
Subject: [dlux-dev] Token-based authentication...

Hi everyone,

For Helium, AAA plans to deliver token-based authentication (vs what we do today which is HTTP basic).  An example of that is documented in the “Running” section of the AAA’s README.  Once authenticated, an access token (default expiration is 1 hour) is returned, which is then can be submitted for subsequent REST calls.

Our delivery schedule is here.  Please let us know if you have any questions on token-based authentication…

Thanks,

Liem