"Error: Could not find or load main class" in Oxygen distribution while using karaf

A Vamsikrishna

Hi Ryan,

I am seeing below error while using karaf in oxygen distribution repo:

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>karaf

Error: Could not find or load main class Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin\..\etc\odl.java.security

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>

Any idea about this ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

A Vamsikrishna

+Michael & Stephen,

Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

I am seeing below error while using karaf in oxygen distribution repo:

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>karaf

Error: Could not find or load main class Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin\..\etc\odl.java.security

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>

Any idea about this ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

Stephen Kitt <skitt@...>

On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:09:30 +0000
A Vamsikrishna <a.vamsikrishna@...> wrote:
I am seeing below error while using karaf in oxygen distribution repo:

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>karaf
Error: Could not find or load main class
Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin\..\etc\odl.java.security

C:\Community Oxygen\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\bin>

Any idea about this ?
Yes, it appears the karaf batch file doesn’t work if the current path
contains a space (“Community Oxygen” in your case).

Regards,

Stephen

A Vamsikrishna

It's working after removing the space from the current path (CommunityOxygen).

Thanks Stephen :)

Regards,
Vamsi