[groupbasedpolicy-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] migration of openflow related modules and applications from controller into ofplugin repo

Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>

Thanks Michal!

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco) <mirehak@...> wrote:

Greetings,
here is the update of goals and deadlines:

With Amit from l2switch we came to agreement that all NSF apps will be moved to openflowplugin. And we might later change mind and move it elsewhere but for now in order not to increase current delay we want proceed.

Here are shifted deadlines for migration steps:
  • copy corresponding projects from controller into openflowplugin
  • change project and package names where necessary (without changing model content) (deadline: 16.01.2015)
  • adapt downstream project in order to use those model projects (deadline: 23.01.2015)
  • remove models from controller repository (deadline: 30.01.2015)

Regards,
Michal