M3 Milestone

Wojciech Dec

Hi All,

gentle reminder that the M3 milestone for Lithium deliverables is upon us:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Lithium_Release_Plan#note2

Could all contributors please start upstreaming, especially the karaf definitions:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf:Step_by_Step_Guide

Regards,
Wojciech.

Zuniga, Fabiel <fabiel.zuniga@...>

Hello Wojciech,

Are you expecting the changes in the persistence layer to be a new feature or a replacement of the current feature?

Best regards,

Fabiel Zuniga

I think both of your projects are working on deliverables for the AAA project, but I didn’t know if you’re actually signed up to receive email from the aaa-dev list.

gentle reminder that the M3 milestone for Lithium deliverables is upon us:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Lithium_Release_Plan#note2

Could all contributors please start upstreaming, especially the karaf definitions:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf:Step_by_Step_Guide

Regards,

Wojciech.

Wojciech Dec

Hi Fabiel,

I'd expect that the new persistence layer has a karaf feature composition. We cna choose to use/replace the existing one, but that is kind of a "big bang" change which we would need to understand the consequences thereof some more before adopting, ie anyone with an existing user-database would have to migrate it.

Regards,
Wojciech.

On 27 February 2015 at 19:52, Zuniga, Fabiel <fabiel.zuniga@...> wrote:

Hello Wojciech,

Are you expecting the changes in the persistence layer to be a new feature or a replacement of the current feature?

Best regards,

Fabiel Zuniga

I think both of your projects are working on deliverables for the AAA project, but I didn’t know if you’re actually signed up to receive email from the aaa-dev list.

gentle reminder that the M3 milestone for Lithium deliverables is upon us:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Lithium_Release_Plan#note2

Could all contributors please start upstreaming, especially the karaf definitions:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf:Step_by_Step_Guide

Regards,

Wojciech.

Wojciech Dec

Hi All,

here's the current status of the M3 milestones for the active deliverables.

Openstack Keystone federation

- M3 milestone not yet met/no karaf features submitted.
Could  folks responsible for delivery please submit their feature proposal.

direct/client authentication tests (Robot framework)

- In progress. Karaf features n/a

IdM HA persistence and caching

- M3 milestone met, karaf features submitted

Token caching with MD-SAL

- M3 milestone met, karaf features submitted

More AuthN unit tests

- M3 milestone met. Karaf features n/a

Regards,

Wojciech.

On 25 February 2015 at 10:40, Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@...> wrote:
Hi All,

gentle reminder that the M3 milestone for Lithium deliverables is upon us:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Lithium_Release_Plan#note2

Could all contributors please start upstreaming, especially the karaf definitions:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf:Step_by_Step_Guide

Regards,
Wojciech.

Wojciech Dec