ODL AAA project membership change

Krell, Sherry <sherry.krell@...>

Hi,

John and I have had a change in our work responsibilities and will be stepping down immediately from the AAA project.

HP is still committed to AAA and has identified the following contributors who are already ramping in the space, and will be joining the community immediately:

  -Eduardo Perez

  -Kailash Khalasi

While this change was unexpected, John and I really enjoyed working with this team and expect great things from it.

Best Regards,

John and Sherry

Wojciech Dec (wdec) <wdec@...>

Wow. Sorry to hear that. You folks were starting to rock’n’roll !

Will Kailsh and Khalasi be taking over the Keystone and test deliverables?

Best of luck with your new work.

Regards
-Wojciech.

From: <Krell>, Sherry <sherry.krell@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 March 2015 21:25
To: "aaa-dev@..." <aaa-dev@...>, Wojciech Dec <wdec@...>
Cc: "Khalasi, Kailash" <kailash.khalasi@...>, "Perez, Eduardo" <eduardo.perez2@...>, "Borz, John (HP Networking)" <john.borz@...>
Subject: ODL AAA project membership change

Hi,

John and I have had a change in our work responsibilities and will be stepping down immediately from the AAA project.

HP is still committed to AAA and has identified the following contributors who are already ramping in the space, and will be joining the community immediately:

  -Eduardo Perez

  -Kailash Khalasi

While this change was unexpected, John and I really enjoyed working with this team and expect great things from it.

Best Regards,

John and Sherry

Krell, Sherry <sherry.krell@...>

Hi Wojciech,

Yes, Eduardo and Kailash will be picking up the items we were working on for Lithium.

Sherry Krell

HP Networking

E-Mail: sherry.krell@...

Phone: (916) 785-1090

8000 Foothills Blvd., MS 5505, Roseville, CA, 95747