Please update Carbon M5 status ASAP

Xueke Li

Hi Ryan,

Please update the M5 status for following item
   1. Is your documentation complete such that only editing and enhancing
   should take place after this point?

Some pending patchs.

Original email:https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-March/009675.html

Thanks,
Xueke(On behalf of Katie)

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

There is still a patch to update some documentation but it is optional [0].  The rest are good.

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Xueke Li <xueke.odl@...> wrote:
Hi Ryan,

Please update the M5 status for following item
   1. Is your documentation complete such that only editing and enhancing
   should take place after this point?

Some pending patchs.

Original email:https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-March/009675.html

Thanks,
Xueke(On behalf of Katie)

David Suarez Fuentes <david.suarez.fuentes@...>

Hi all,

As Ryan says, this info is somehow optional, I need to collect all the commands that are actually available. I'll continue with the patch soon.

Best regards,

David.

There is still a patch to update some documentation but it is optional [0].  The rest are good.

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Xueke Li <xueke.odl@...> wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Please update the M5 status for following item
   1. Is your documentation complete such that only editing and enhancing
   should take place after this point?

Some pending patchs.

Original email:https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-March/009675.html

Thanks,
Xueke(On behalf of Katie)

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

Thank you, David.  IIRC the documentation usually isn't released until after code freeze anyway, so we should have a tiny bit of runway.  @Colin please correct me if I am incorrect!

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM, David Suarez Fuentes <david.suarez.fuentes@...> wrote:

Hi all,

As Ryan says, this info is somehow optional, I need to collect all the commands that are actually available. I'll continue with the patch soon.

Best regards,

David.

There is still a patch to update some documentation but it is optional [0].  The rest are good.

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Xueke Li <xueke.odl@...> wrote:
Hi Ryan,

Please update the M5 status for following item
   1. Is your documentation complete such that only editing and enhancing
   should take place after this point?

Some pending patchs.

Original email:https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-March/009675.html

Thanks,
Xueke(On behalf of Katie)

Colin Dixon <colin@...>

Yeah. It's good to have docs ready ASAP, but they aren't blocked by the release in the same way code is, so it's not as critical.

--Colin

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM, David Suarez Fuentes <david.suarez.fuentes@ericsson.com> wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your update.

Regards,