Project dependency question

George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...>

Hello,

I saw on the spreadsheet,  AAA has dependencies on Yangtools and MD-SAL, however, I can only see yangtools dependency through maven pom.xml, I wonder if someone can explain to me where is the MD-SAL dependency coming from?

Thanks,

George

Wojciech Dec

Hi,

MD-SAL dependency is coming in from the AuthZ service piece, which hasn't been committed yet. Moreover the APIs generated by Yangtools depend on the MD-SAL broker components to get them to work.

Regards,
Wojciech.

On 10 August 2014 08:28, George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...> wrote:

Hello,

I saw on the spreadsheet,  AAA has dependencies on Yangtools and MD-SAL, however, I can only see yangtools dependency through maven pom.xml, I wonder if someone can explain to me where is the MD-SAL dependency coming from?

Thanks,

George

George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...>

Thanks for the explanation.