[release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
446. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Robert Varga

On 29/04/18 02:23, Jenkins wrote:
Attention aaa-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
446. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446
Weird... can we merge up the odlparent-2.0.7 patch and see where it gets us?

All of
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:odlparent-2.0.7+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
is verified, can we get the merged?

Sam Hague <shague@...>

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 29/04/18 02:23, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention aaa-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
> 446. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446

Weird... can we merge up the odlparent-2.0.7 patch and see where it gets us?

All of
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:odlparent-2.0.7+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
is verified, can we get the merged?
Does the ordering matter or can we just start merging project patches?

<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:odlparent-2.0.7+%28status:open+OR+status:merged%29>
is verified, can we get the merged?

Does the ordering matter or can we just start merging project patches?
It should not, which is supported by the fact each of those patches
fully verified on its own.

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 29/04/18 02:23, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention aaa-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-aaa-api from aaa in build
> 446. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-nitrogen/446

Weird... can we merge up the odlparent-2.0.7 patch and see where it gets us?

All of
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:odlparent-2.0.7+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
is verified, can we get the merged?

All patches have been merged and stable/nitrogen branch has been locked.

I queued a new autorelease here:

Let's see where this get's us (if we're lucky a release candidate for Nitrogen-SR3).

Regards,
Thanh