time change for AAA meetings on Thursdays

Nguyen, Liem Manh <liem_m_nguyen@...>

Hi guys,

My kid’s summer camp schedule throws me for a loop, and I need to move the AAA status meetings on Thursdays 1/2 hour early (8:30AM PST instead of 9AM), at least for the next couple of months.  Is that ok with folks?

Thanks,

Liem

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

My kid’s summer camp schedule throws me for a loop, and I need to move the AAA status meetings on Thursdays 1/2 hour early (8:30AM PST instead of 9AM), at least for the next couple of months.  Is that ok with folks?

Thanks,

Liem

John Dennis

On 06/24/2014 11:34 AM, Nguyen, Liem Manh wrote:

Hi guys,

My kid’s summer camp schedule throws me for a loop, and I need to move the AAA status meetings on Thursdays 1/2 hour early (8:30AM PST instead of 9AM), at least for the next couple of months.  Is that ok with folks?

Ok for me
--
John

Wojciech Dec

Just sent out an updated invite...

On 24 June 2014 17:34, Nguyen, Liem Manh <liem_m_nguyen@...> wrote:

Hi guys,

My kid’s summer camp schedule throws me for a loop, and I need to move the AAA status meetings on Thursdays 1/2 hour early (8:30AM PST instead of 9AM), at least for the next couple of months.  Is that ok with folks?

Thanks,

Liem

John Dennis

The meeting was moved up 1/2 hour but the webex link in the meeting
invite still thinks the meeting is at the original time and is not
allowing me to connect early.

--
John

Nguyen, Liem Manh <liem_m_nguyen@...>

Yep, same issue here... Wojciech needs to change it, since I am not the host.

Liem

The meeting was moved up 1/2 hour but the webex link in the meeting invite still thinks the meeting is at the original time and is not allowing me to connect early.

--
John

Nguyen, Liem Manh <liem_m_nguyen@...>

Looks like it's working now...