From: A Vamsikrishna
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 8:38 PM
To: aaa-dev@...
Subject: unable to make SSL Restconf connection

Hi All,

I am following below wiki for making SSL RETCONF:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OpenDaylight_Controller:SSL_RestConf

http://192.168.56.1:8181/apidoc/explorer/index.html  is opening properly.

But SSL RESTCONF connection is not opening

https://192.168.56.1:8443/apidoc/explorer/index.html

PFA for the changed custom.properties and jetty.xml

Can you please help me out on this ?

Let me know if you need any info from side to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Vamsi

Evan Zeller <ezeller@...>

Hi Vamsi,

I believe now you should use etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg rather than custom.properties for this purpose.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 1:05 AM, A Vamsikrishna <a.vamsikrishna@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Any suggestions on below issue ?

Thanks,

Vamsi

I am following below wiki for making SSL RETCONF:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OpenDaylight_Controller:SSL_RestConf

http://192.168.56.1:8181/apidoc/explorer/index.html  is opening properly.

But SSL RESTCONF connection is not opening

https://192.168.56.1:8443/apidoc/explorer/index.html

PFA for the changed custom.properties and jetty.xml

Can you please help me out on this ?

Let me know if you need any info from side to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Vamsi

A Vamsikrishna

Hi Evan,

Can you please send me a sample etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg from your working setup of SSL-RESTCONF ?

Any other files need be modified along with etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg ?

Jetty.xml ??

Custom.properties ??

I am using MASTER branch.

Thanks,

Vamsi

I am following below wiki for making SSL RETCONF:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OpenDaylight_Controller:SSL_RestConf

http://192.168.56.1:8181/apidoc/explorer/index.html  is opening properly.

But SSL RESTCONF connection is not opening

https://192.168.56.1:8443/apidoc/explorer/index.html

PFA for the changed custom.properties and jetty.xml

Can you please help me out on this ?

Let me know if you need any info from side to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Vamsi

A Vamsikrishna

Thanks Evan J

It’s working after making below changes in C:\master\distribution\karaf\target\assembly\etc\org.ops4j.pax.web

javax.servlet.context.tempdir = data/pax-web-jsp

org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file = etc/jetty.xml

org.osgi.service.http.port = 8181

org.osgi.service.http.secure.enabled=true

org.osgi.service.http.port.secure=8443

org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore=configuration/ssl/.keystore

org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.password=123456

org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keypassword=123456

Note that etc\jetty.xml and etc\custom.properties remains untouched.

Thanks again,

Vamsi krishna