Re: [release] Release Review Day 3

dongshu

Release Notes wiki page is added. Also, it's empty and needs more editing. The ETA is tonight.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Shu Dong <dongs2011@...> wrote:
I have created the release view wiki page for Alto and added the link(https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Alto:Lithium:Release_Review) to the spreadsheet. The wiki page is nearly empty now and I'm going to finish it today. I may need to discuss with @kai's about some sections of the release review notes.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Y. Richard Yang <yry@...> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Subject: [release] Release Review Day 3
To: "release@..." <release@...>

Hello,

While adding packetcable to the agenda, it might trigger a confusing meeting cancel message, please note, Release review on day 3 is scheduled as in the spreadsheet[1].

PTL name in green means I got confirmation, if you haven’t confirm please do so and pleas add your release review note link to the spreadsheet[1]

Thanks,

George

| Y. Richard Yang <yry@...>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |