Re: [release] Release Review Day 3

Gao Kai

I will write a script to provide automatic tests for ALTO.

On 23/06/15 15:29, Shu Dong wrote:
Thanks for your feedbacks @kai! Just did the fixes according to your suggestions.

Currently the "Quality Assurance(test coverage, etc) section blocks me. I don't how to write the unit/integration test part, could you help me to finish the section? A skype sync up would be great if you are available. Thanks.

From,
Shu Dong

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Gao Kai <godrickk@...> wrote:
A few comments on the current page:

1. In the features section it is better to list the features instead of the packages.
2. Maybe we can cite the draft for the current YANG model.

I can respond to problems in future release too.

Regards,
Kai

On 23/06/15 09:36, Y. Richard Yang wrote:
Shu, Great!

Kai: Could you please kindly let Shu and I know if you can help?

Thanks!
Richard

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Shu Dong <dongs2011@...> wrote:
I have created the release view wiki page for Alto and added the link(https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Alto:Lithium:Release_Review) to the spreadsheet. The wiki page is nearly empty now and I'm going to finish it today. I may need to discuss with @kai's about some sections of the release review notes.