This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
- Error dependecy "org.codehaus.jackson"
Re: Error dependecy "org.codehaus.jackson"
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
It was very helpful your reply.
1. I am using now com.fasterxml.jackson.core
2. At present I am modifying the Northbound module, because I am doing some tests recovering ALTO information of my Neo4j graph database (Not from MD-SAL data store), so I need only the input parameters (for example "id" in the retrieveNetworkMap function), after I create a RFC7285NetworkMap variable and to assigns its properties (for example "meta" and "map") from my ALTO information (recovered from a query to Neo4j) and return the request.
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@...>
Projects in OpenDaylight use OSGi framework, and they need to be installed in karaf as features .
Because you introduce a new package into alto-northbound, you have to add new bundles or features in the 'odl-alto-northbound' feature. (It will be located in 'features/src/main/features/features.xml' or 'features/src/main/resources/features.xml'.)
But for your problem, I don't suggest you use org.codehaus.jackson
in alto-northbound, unless necessary. Because:
1. You can use com.fasterxml.jackson.core , since this is a newer jackson implementation than org.codehaus.jackson. And we have imported bundles for this into alto-commons which is an dependency of alto-northbound, so you can just repleace the dependency declaration in alto-northbound by this new one.
2. But you'd better not use jackson in northbound module. It is just a front-end and it should not implement any complex logic. You can implement your functions in alto-services or alto-provider. For example, the implementation of 'getNetworkMap' is in 'alto-services/provider/simple-alto/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/alto/services/provider/simple/SimpleAltoService.java'.
Hope this is helpful to you.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.