Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Switch project leader

George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...>

I am just curious, will one as PTL, the other as project contact work for you.

Having multiple PTLs for one project has no precedent, I just want to point this out, not necessarily against it.

From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of tony
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:54 AM
To: Colin Dixon
Cc: tsc@...; alto-dev@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Switch project leader

Yes, of course. Actually, it is him that comes up with the suggestion. Since he is not a committer, I start the voting for him.

Thanks,

Tony

On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:32 AM, Colin Dixon <colin@...> wrote:

That all looks good. Out of curiosity, is Shu aware of this?

--Colin

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 12:37 AM, wangxin <xinwang2014@...> wrote:

Dear TSC,

We have carried out a public vote for switching project leader in ALTO project [1][2][3]. We, all committers, agree that we switch Jensen Zhang as co-lead instead of Shu.

Thanks,

Tony

Join z.archive.alto-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.