From: Jensen Zhang [mailto:jingxuan.n.zhang@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 4:50 PM
To: George Zhao
Cc: tony; Gao Kai; Colin Dixon; tsc@...; alto-dev@...
Subject: Re: [alto-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Switch project leader

George and TSC,

After discussing, we reach the following agreement:

- Kai is the PTL.

- Add Jensen as a new Project Contact.

Once getting your confirm, we will update our Main wiki and Beryllium Release Plan wiki. Please let me know, if there is anything else that needs to be done.

Regards,

Jensen

Putting Jensen as the one and only PTL is fine with me.  After all titles are just titles.

Regards,
Kai

On 29/10/15 02:53, George Zhao wrote:

I am just curious, will one as PTL, the other as project contact work for you.

Having multiple PTLs for one project has no precedent, I just want to point this out, not necessarily against it.