Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-simpleecs from alto

Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <vrpolak@...>

> The stack trace seems to indicate that the error occurs

> when the test is already finished but collapses during the clean-up.

Which stack trace?

Looking at surefire report [2],

it seems to be cut off at a benign place

(bundle installation, before any ODL code is executed).

Perhaps there was a genuine loss of network connectivity

due to some infra problem?

Vratko.

[2] https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-oxygen/24/alto/alto-release-features/odl-alto-simpleecs/target/surefire-reports/org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest-output.txt.gz