Re: [alto] ALTO implementation interoperability

Y. Richard Yang

Dear Christian,

It is great to hear about your development. Regarding open source implementation, some of us are developing an open source ALTO server in OpenDayLight. We are slightly behind the schedule of the Lithium Release, but are making good progress lately. The yang model can be found from the ODL alto project git. It is great to hear about your interest in the client side. We are developing a client in a science network setting (to work with GridFTP). We will be happy to share, if interested.

Thanks!

Richard

On Monday, April 6, 2015, Christian Esteve Rothenberg <chesteve@...> wrote:
Hi all,

we at University of Campinas are developing an ALTO server
implementation (for IXP-related use cases) based on Neo4j graph DB and
Open Daylight for a subset of ALTO services and would like to know
about related open source mplementation work, both at the server side
but mostly interested in the client side for interop testing and
further use case developments.

Looking forward to hear more about the Prague IETF opportunities for
ALTO interop (Raphael, please add to your agenda).

Thx,
Christian

From: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf at neclab.eu>
To: "Y. Richard Yang" <yry at cs.yale.edu>, Hans Seidel <hseidel at benocs.com>
Cc: IETF ALTO <alto at ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:41:12 +0000

________________________________

We have also put this topic on the chair slides for the session in
Dallas to get feedback from the room, but please also continue raising
your opinion on this here on the ML.

-          Jan

Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / vijay.gurbani at alcatel-lucent.com
Web: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ect.bell-2Dlabs.com_who_vkg_&d=AwICAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=4G36iiEVb2m_v-0RnP2gx9KZJjYQgfvrOCE3789JGIA&m=IFXVSS1Ngo0C7z51Gunp5gTAVG7hdQAOfiXLLRkPLi4&s=RUjSP5rpFsp8V2Y0xuG9_3pFcAAsDEjzi2YQNNaMKfY&e=
  | Calendar:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__goo.gl_x3Ogq&d=AwICAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=4G36iiEVb2m_v-0RnP2gx9KZJjYQgfvrOCE3789JGIA&m=IFXVSS1Ngo0C7z51Gunp5gTAVG7hdQAOfiXLLRkPLi4&s=wY56fXByx0Kd3boQqPHpBjX7uzem5fDJHZAW1FIv_Mc&e=

BENOCS GmbH

Dipl.-Ing. Hans Seidel

Winterfeldtstr. 21

10781 Berlin

Germany

Phone: +49 - 30 / 577 0004-0

Email: hans.seidel at benocs.com

www.benocs.com

Board of Management:

  Michael Wolz, Dr.-Ing. Oliver Holschke, Dr.-Ing. Ingmar Poese

Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 19378

Join z.archive.alto-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.