From: "Y. Richard Yang" <yry@...>
Date: Fri, May 29, 2015 at 11:40
To: Wendy Roome <w.roome@...>
Cc: "alto@..." <alto@...>, "Bertz, Lyle T [CTO]" <Lyle.T.Bertz@...>, Hans Seidel <hseidel@...>, "alto-dev@..." <alto-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [alto] Interop test

1. I liked that the interop is for a setting that is close to real-life deployment. In particular, my understanding of the proposal is that the interop should leave as much unspecified as possible. A first reaction then is how to validate the correctness. For example, the response of resource-id is not known ahead of time. I assume that then the interop participants will need a second channel (e.g., human in the loop) to verify that a client c1 gets the correct response from a server s1. Is this the intended setting?

Join z.archive.alto-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.