Re: [alto] Interop test

Wendy Roome <w.roome@...>

But I have not seen IETF compliance tests for other protocols. Does the IETF officially sponsor/endorse them? Or must they be done outside of the IETF?

- Wendy Roome

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <yry@...>
Date: Fri, May 29, 2015 at 11:40
To: Wendy Roome <w.roome@...>
Cc: "alto@..." <alto@...>, "Bertz, Lyle T [CTO]" <Lyle.T.Bertz@...>, Hans Seidel <hseidel@...>, "alto-dev@..." <alto-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [alto] Interop test

2. A second comment is that it will be interesting if the interop design will also become a starting point of ALTO compliance tests. We partition the tests into MUST and optional so that a test case is a MUST case if and only if (iff) it is a MUST in RFC7285. In the current proposal below, I see some mix (e.g., some services in the interop is not a MUST in RFC7285). Make sense?

Join z.archive.alto-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.