Date

[Survey] OpenFlow Plugin Designs Conflict

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi K. Gao  (PTL, ALTO)

We recently had a discussion concerning the OpenFlow Plugin Designs Conflict and would like your feedback.  Would you mind filling out this survey [1] or replying directly to this email thread [2] about your project’s support for either the OFP-He or OFP-Li design.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hci5TMUPyB6PX8Al-fwfVqvs5SQVa2wZLja_7rKWN6o/edit#gid=556767095

[2] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2016-January/005241.html

Re: [release] ALTO M5 Status

Jensen Zhang

Hi Jamo,

Thanks for your reminder. We are adding some new csit suits and will finish in this week.

Actually we have submitted some patches for csit, but they have not been merged. Just like https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/30553/ and https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/32581/. (But the second patch still has some problems and we are fixing them.)

Thanks,
Jensen

Hi Alto,

> 6. Are you running at least one basic automated system test job for each top-level feature? Yes/No
> *  If yes, link to test reports
> *  If no, why?
>
> Yes
> https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/CSIT-1node/job/alto-csit-1node-setup-all-beryllium/

There are actually no tests here.  It looks like the skeleton that you might have
started to get the infra working, but no tests were ever added.

Regards,
JamO

Re: [release] ALTO M5 Status

Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>

Hi Alto,

6. Are you running at least one basic automated system test job for each top-level feature? Yes/No
* If yes, link to test reports
* If no, why?

Yes
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/CSIT-1node/job/alto-csit-1node-setup-all-beryllium/

There are actually no tests here. It looks like the skeleton that you might have
started to get the infra working, but no tests were ever added.

Regards,
JamO

Re: ALTO M4 Status

Gao Kai

Thanks for the work!

On 04/12/15 11:21, Jensen Zhang wrote:

ALTO M4 Status

1. Please provide updates on any previously-incomplete items from prior milestone readouts.
N/A

2. Has your project achieved API freeze, i.e., all externally accessible APIs [Stable and Provisional] will not be modified after now? Yes/No
Yes

*  Provide a link to a gerrit search for patches modifying the files defined as specifying the API.  Example [1].
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/file:%255Ealto-core/standard-service-models/model-base/.%252B+project:alto

3. What are the current word counts (total and per-document) for your project?
*  word count
User Guide - 662
Developer Guide - 635

*  links to gerrit patches or links to the file in git as appropriate
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=docs.git;a=tree;f=manuals/user-guide/src/main/asciidoc/alto;h=1cd5c7ad2fd88aa1e9792cdd6a105183d8b72e85;hb=HEAD
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=docs.git;a=tree;f=manuals/developer-guide/src/main/asciidoc/alto;h=8d1008372662a4aa2a4b280b9e14dee0c121fd90;hb=HEAD

4. Has your project met the requirements to be included in Maven Central [2]? Yes/No
Yes, except GPG signing.

5. Were there any project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone? Yes/No
No

6. Have you started automated system testing for your top-level features. Yes/No
No, waiting to be merged.
Patch Link: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/30553/

*  If yes, link to test report
Not yet completed. We are working on this.

7. Have you updated the wiki [3] with any ports used, including for testing?
Yes.

8. Does your project build successful in Beryllium Autorelease [4]? Yes/No
Yes

9. Does your project build with Java 8?
Yes

*  Link to jdk8 verify job

[...]