Date

Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto

Gao Kai

Hi Thanh,

The patch is now verified. Could you please merge the patch? Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Kai GAO <godrickk@...> wrote:
Found the yangtools.version property is set to 2.0.0 in the feature. Change it to 2.0.1 and see if things work out.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 6:32 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:
Hi Kai,

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 8:59 PM, Kai GAO <godrickk@...> wrote:
I think the patch is good now.

However, somehow neither Jensen nor I have the committer access anymore. I add Thanh to the reviewer list and hopefully he can take a look and merge the patch.

According to the alto committers group there are 3 committers currently, Kai, Jingxuan, and Richard. So you should be able to merge your own patches. If you're having account issues then please contact the helpdesk to get them resolved.

ETA: as soon as the patch is merged.

Patchset 3 is currently failing verify so it needs to at least pass before we can merge it. I've issued a recheck on patchset 3 and will merge it if it passes but if it doesn't I will need someone to resolve the merge issue.

Regards,
Thanh

I'm not sure what to do about the failure:

Error downloading mvn:org.opendaylight.yangtools/yang-model-export/2.0.1

Seems like perhaps a missing dependency declaration somewhere so karaf is not able to find the artifact. Anyone know what needs to be updated?

Regards,
Thanh

--
Kai Gao
PhD Candidate at Institute of Network Science and Cyberspace

--

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

[...]

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto in build
120. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/120

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/120/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/66597/3..2

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto in build
119. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/119

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/119/

[...]

118. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/118

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/118/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto

Jensen Zhang

Hi Kai,

Since the upstream patches have been merged, I just rechecked the patch. You can merge it once the jenkins build is successful.

But the funny thing is that my Gerrit committer permission has some issue. So I cannot merge the patch at this time.

Jensen

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 11:23 AM Kai GAO <godrickk@...> wrote:
Update: It seems that the problem is related to the upgrade of odlparent [1]

I pulled the patch and is building it locally. If that works, I will trigger a rebuild and hopefully it can solve the problem.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/66597/

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Kai GAO <godrickk@...> wrote:
Problem identified: dependency version mismatch. Doing a local build to confirm.

ETA: Jan 19 (should be able to fix it in an hour)

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto in build
117. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/117

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/117/

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@opendaylight.org> wrote:
[...]

Looks like some dependency issue with MDSAL.

ETA: Jan 19, 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-resourcepool from alto in build
116. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/116

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/116/

[...]

[release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
260. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/260

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/260/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Re: [release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

I have been tracking the recent nitrogen autorelease build status here [1].

We had 3 good builds last week between Oct 18 and Oct 20 (after the patch Vrakto mentioned was merged), but none since then and the failure is happening in random places with several connection refused errors.

It seems like there is some build environment related problem.

Does anyone have ideas on what we can do?

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Claudio David Gasparini <claudio.gasparini@...> wrote:

Hi,

I'm seeing a lot [1]  in multiple projects, Do anyone know what is going on?

Regards,

13:39:11 Results :
13:39:11
13:39:11 Tests in error:
13:39:11   Connection refused (Connection refused)

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
258. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258/

[...]

Re: [release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build odl-alto-simpleecs from alto

Kai Gao <gaok12@...>

On 10/24/2017 01:03 AM, Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) wrote:

> The stack trace seems to indicate that the error occurs

> when the test is already finished but collapses during the clean-up.

Which stack trace?

I was looking at the console log from the Jenkins page. A similar error happens in the nitrogen build as well.

Looking at surefire report [2],

it seems to be cut off at a benign place

(bundle installation, before any ODL code is executed).

Perhaps there was a genuine loss of network connectivity

due to some infra problem?

Could be. However, I would be curious to know why the errors happen on (different) ALTO features. Could be related to resources.

Vratko.

[2] https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-oxygen/24/alto/alto-release-features/odl-alto-simpleecs/target/surefire-reports/org.opendaylight.odlparent.featuretest.SingleFeatureTest-output.txt.gz