We are going down the path of trying augment (based on the cost-mode: numerical vs ordinal vs path-vector vs calendar vs policy). We will keep you updated. If you have new suggestions, please let the alto-dev people know as well--we are still new to this.

Thanks!

Richard

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco) <ttkacik@...> wrote:

Hi, still trying to figure out other possibilites for you how to model cost-maps and do not loose exact type information.

Tony

From: wangxin [mailto:xinwang2014@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:21 PM
To: Tony Tkacik -X (ttkacik - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco); Robert Varga -X (rovarga - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco); yangtools-dev@...
Cc: alto-dev@...
Subject: Re: [yangtools-dev] Anyxml in yang model

Thanks for your information about DOM APIs, and i am looking into it. If we decide to use it, we need to change a lot of things like data broker, transaction and data change listener. Is this right? And actually there is only one data in alto yang model using anyxml, which is cost in cost-map.

Thanks again,

Xin

发自 Windows 邮件