Kai: +1

Shawn: +1

Richard

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM, wang xin <xinwang2014@...> wrote:

Jensen: +1

Kai: +1

Shawn: +1

Best,

Tony

From: Gao Kai <gaok12@...>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 20:01
To: xinwang2014@...
Subject: Nomination for new committers

Hello Richard and Tony,

I'd like to call for an vote to nominate new committers for the ALTO project.  The candidates are Jensen, Shawn and me.  All candidates have made a lot of contributions to the project, as demonstrated in the list below.  They also have a very deep understanding of the code structure and have been taking diifferent responsibilities for quite some time.

Jensen: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:"Jensen+Zhang+%3Cjingxuan.n.zhang%40gmail.com%3E"
Kai: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:"Kai+Gao+%3Cgaok12%40mails.tsinghua.edu.cn%3E"
Shawn: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:x.shawn.lin%40gmail.com

Please vote +1, -1 or 0 for all candidates in the format of "Name: score".  Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

| Y. Richard Yang <yry@...>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |