Does your project have any special needs in CI Infrastructure ?
Is your project release plan finalized?
(link to final release plan wiki page) https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/ALTO:Boron_Release_Plan
* Do you have all APIs intended to be externally consumable
* Does each API have a useful short name? Yes
* Are the Java interface and/or YANG files listed for each API?
* Are they labeled as tentative, provisional, or stable as
appropriate for each API? No
* Do you call out the OSGi bundles and/or Karaf features
providing the API for each API? Yes
All project dependencies requests on other project's release plans
been acknowledged and documented by upstream projects?
Not yet * (List of all project dependencies and if
they have been acknowledged, unacknowledged) L2switch, OpenFlow Plugin, OVSDB (waiting for responses)
Were project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone
Will your project have top-level features not requiring system
7. Will your project use the OpenDaylight CI infrastructure for
testing top-level features requiring system test?