ALTO Karaf 4 Migration


mike.cw.mccarthy@gmail.com
 

Based on our analysis, your project has completed Karaf 4 Migration as
part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release with no additional action
items pending. Please confirm the status of your Karaf 4 Migration
and let us know if there are any other issues, concerns, or red flag.
We would like to thank you in advance for your effort and engagement.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/53526/

M


Kai Gao <gaok12@...>
 

Hi Mike,

I confirm the migration to Karaf 4 has not raised any issue or concern. Thanks for the notice.

Regards,
Kai

On 03/23/2017 06:15 PM, Mike McCarthy wrote:
Based on our analysis, your project has completed Karaf 4 Migration as
part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release with no additional action
items pending. Please confirm the status of your Karaf 4 Migration
and let us know if there are any other issues, concerns, or red flag.
We would like to thank you in advance for your effort and engagement.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/53526/

M
_______________________________________________
alto-dev mailing list
alto-dev@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/alto-dev