This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
Gao Kai <gaok12@...>
1. Final list of externally consumable APIs defined:
** If you had any Tentative APIs, have they been moved to Provisional or Dropped?
** If any of your Tentative APIs were dropped, have you notified all projects that were expecting them?
** Also please list all dropped APIs.
2. Are all your inter-project dependencies resolved (i.e., have the other
projects you were counting on given you what you needed)?
3. Were there any project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone?
Karaf Features Defined:
4. Are all your project's features that are intended for release added to the
features.xml and checked into the integration git repository?
5. List all top-level, user-facing, and stable Karaf features for your project.
N/A - No stable features.
6. List the kinds of documentation you will provide including at least:
7. Have you checked in the AsciiDoc outlines to the docs repository?
Integration and Test:
8. Have you started automated system testing for your top-level features.
9. Have you filled out basic system test plan template  for each top-level
feature (karaf and not karaf) and a comprehensive system test plan template
including functionality, cluster, scalability, performance,
longevity/stability for each stable feature?
I'm very sorry for the delay.