ALTO meetings - interactive questions

Y. Richard Yang

Dear David, Jian,

Thank you for looking into ALTO.

In Lithium, the default costs are set essentially using a binary format. Extending it to improve flexibility is next on our agenda.

We are not running weekly meetings in these these few days due to coming IETF. I sure can answer questions. Please pick a time and we can arrange a chat. Morning ET works the best for me.

Thanks!
Richard

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015, David Cosby <dcosby@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

Jian and I are looking at Alto on behalf of Lenovo for a project and wanted to consider joining your weekly meetings.  I’m very excited about what I think Alto does.  J

I was also hoping there was some chance you might be aware of someone who would be willing to spend about 15 minutes interactively answering questions with us.  I don’t feel experienced enough with Alto yet to feel like I’m making efficient use of the entire team emails, but can do so if/as required.

I guess one initial question was how the costs are currently set in Lithium?  We are doing the cost queries in apidoc/explorer and seeing costs that aren’t necessarily obvious.\

Thanks,

David W. Cosby
Lenovo Researcher
Lenovo Research & Technology
1009 Think Place, Bld 2, 3G17 Morrisville, NC 27560
Lenovo US

Phone919-237-8281
Email919-264-8238
VOIP2978281
Emaildcosby@...

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums

The-Lenovo-Way

David Cosby <dcosby@...>

Hi Richard,

Thank you, we would be very excited to get a few minutes of your time.   I assume you are on ET, so would around 9 AM ET on Thurday AM work for you?

Since I may have a colleague from Beijing join, I was trying to keep the proposed time earlier rather than later.

I’ll send along an invite to try to coordinate us.  Please propose some other times of the morning if that won’t work.  We’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule.

[...]

David,

Sure. I can do 9 am ET Thursday.

Talk to you then.
Richard

[...]