From: Colin Dixon [mailto:colin@...]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 12:19 PM
To: George Zhao
Cc: Thanh Ha; release@...
Subject: Re: [release] version bump progress

I'm looking at this and it seems that there are two projects in a dangerous spot where they have a stable/lithium branch but have not bumped versions on their master branch:

* ALTO: please merge https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/18332/

* SDNi: please merge: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/19765/

If we could have both those patches merged, that would help.

--Colin

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:11 PM, George Zhao <George.Y.Zhao@...> wrote:

Hello,

Every project should have completed stable/lithium branch cutting and version bump,  please do so ASAP if your project hasn’t completed the two tasks indicate in Thanh’s email [1].

Thanks,

George