Lithium RC0 Status

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>
Date: 29 May 2015 at 13:51
Subject: Lithium RC0 Status
To: "release@..." <release@...>

Hi Everyone,

A few folks have pinged me about this so I thought I'd send out an email. I've spent most of my day working out and submitting patches for building a successful Lithium RC0 and projects have been pretty quick at responding so far.

Unfortunately I'm now blocked on moving forward with an Alto patch that needs to be merged [1]. Alto's Karaf bundle's is pulling down the Beryllium release of Controller's karaf-parent. Of course this does not exist in Lithium so the build is failing and unable to find that artifact. I hope the Alto project can merge this patch soon so we can make more progress on getting an RC0 out asap.

Regards,

Thanh