From: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] The long awaited JIRA
To: OpenDaylight Discuss <discuss@...>, <tsc@...>, OpenDaylight Dev <dev@...>

Greetings folks,

A follow up on the upcoming Bugzilla to JIRA migration. I've had a few
folks send me mappings of their ODLID / bugzilla account to LFID and
Colin asked if there was a survey / form to fill out. Given that I think
that's an excellent idea I've created one [0].

Why are we asking for this information? If we don't then we don't have a
good way of making sure that issues in JIRA get properly assigned to
people as the issues come over from Bugzilla.

Secondly, this data will also help us when we do our Gerrit migration to
LFID as it will allow us to more efficiently unblock / remap accounts in
the system.

Our ask is you fill out this form before next week, October 19 as we are
presently planning on migrating Bugzilla to JIRA on the 20th. For the
very few of you that have already sent information in, if I could ask
that you go ahead and fill out the form as well it will make it a lot
easier to deal with instead of having to merge information from several
different emails.

-Andy-

[0] https://goo.gl/forms/kFNYZ9nTASNsqYhT2

--