[release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
153. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/153

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/153/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Robert Varga <nite@...>

On 10/08/17 16:16, Jenkins wrote:
Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
153. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/153
Requires bump to odlparent-2.0.4.

Bye,
Robert

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 10/08/17 16:16, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention alto-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
> 153. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/153

Requires bump to odlparent-2.0.4.

Bye,
Robert

Can we get a alto committer to merge this patch asap?

Thanks,
Thanh

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 10/08/17 16:16, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention alto-devs,
>
> Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
> 153. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/153

Requires bump to odlparent-2.0.4.

Bye,
Robert

Can we get a alto committer to merge this patch asap?

Thanks,
Thanh

Ping. Is there any committers on this project around to merge the patch?

Thanks,
Thanh