[release] Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
258. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Claudio David Gasparini <claudio.gasparini@...>

Hi,

I'm seeing a lot [1]  in multiple projects, Do anyone know what is going on?

Regards,

13:39:11 Results :
13:39:11
13:39:11 Tests in error:
13:39:11   Connection refused (Connection refused)

Autorelease nitrogen failed to build odl-alto-northbound from alto in build
258. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-nitrogen/258/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

I have been tracking the recent nitrogen autorelease build status here [1].

We had 3 good builds last week between Oct 18 and Oct 20 (after the patch Vrakto mentioned was merged), but none since then and the failure is happening in random places with several connection refused errors.

It seems like there is some build environment related problem.

Does anyone have ideas on what we can do?

Best Regards,
Kit Lou