[release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build alto-service-model-networkmap from alto

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention alto-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build alto-service-model-networkmap from alto in build
373. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/373

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/373/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Ariel Adam <aadam@...>

Hi guys.
Any idea what this error is about?

01:00:20 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.opendaylight.yangtools:yang-maven-plugin:2.0.6.1:generate-sources (binding) on project alto-service-model-networkmap: Failed to process reactor ProcessorModuleReactor{sources=[RevisionSourceIdentifier [name=alto-model-networkmap-rfc7285@2015-10-21], RevisionSourceIdentifier [name=alto-model-networkmap@2015-10-21]], parser=org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.parser.impl.YangParserImpl@25868bfc}: Failed to assemble sources: Some of STATEMENT_DEFINITION modifiers for statements were not resolved. Cannot resolve QNameModule for 'alto-resourcepool:resource-type' [at /w/workspace/autorelease-release-oxygen/alto/alto-core/standard-service-models/model-networkmap/src/main/yang/alto-model-networkmap.yang:30:8] -> [Help 1]

Have you seen it before?

Thanks.

Robert Varga <nite@...>

On 01/08/18 07:21, Ariel Adam wrote:
Hi guys.
Any idea what this error is about?

*01:00:20* [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.opendaylight.yangtools:yang-maven-plugin:2.0.6.1:generate-sources
(binding) on project alto-service-model-networkmap: Failed to process
reactor ProcessorModuleReactor{sources=[RevisionSourceIdentifier
[name=alto-model-networkmap-rfc7285@2015-10-21],
RevisionSourceIdentifier [name=alto-model-networkmap@2015-10-21]],
parser=org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.parser.impl.YangParserImpl@25868bfc}:
Failed to assemble sources: Some of STATEMENT_DEFINITION modifiers for
statements were not resolved. Cannot resolve QNameModule for
'alto-resourcepool:resource-type' [at
/w/workspace/autorelease-release-oxygen/alto/alto-core/standard-service-models/model-networkmap/src/main/yang/alto-model-networkmap.yang:30:8]
-> [Help 1]
'alto-resourcepool' vs.
'alto-resourcpool'

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/74722/