[release] [documentation] DOCS Release Review

Gao Kai

Guys, please read this article on the style of documentation.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [release] [documentation] DOCS Release Review
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:43:02 -0500
From: Colin Dixon <colin@...>
To: Vina Ermagan (vermagan) <vermagan@...>
CC: release@... <release@...>, documentation@... <documentation@...>

That is the elephant in the room. There are more than a few and I'm trying to work through them as fast as I can. If anyone wants to help, I've been creating this style guide which can also act as docs reviewer checklist:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Documentation/Style_Guide

If people could go through with that in mind and +1/-1 thinks that would make my job faster. If not, I'll move as fast as I can.

--Colin

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Vina Ermagan (vermagan) <vermagan@...> wrote:
Hi All,

There are a few outstanding patches on docs for stable/beryllium. Is it possible to get those in before the release?

Thanks,
Vina

From: <documentation-bounces@...> on behalf of An Ho <An.Ho@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:32 AM
To: Colin Dixon <colin@...>
Cc: "release@..." <release@...>, "documentation@..." <documentation@...>
Subject: Re: [documentation] [release] DOCS Release Review

Docs looks good to me.  I have no further questions.