From: Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Subject: [release] M3 Integration status for projects
To: release <release@...>, tsc@...
Cc: integration-dev@...

Hi all,

We are not yet done with M4 but I spent some time today to collect M3 integration information and status for all projects. Basically I was looking for features in integration + feature templates (FT).

This is the summary:

GREEN - Features + FT OK:

BGP LS PCEP:Main - features + FT
Group Policy:Main - features + FT
LACP:Main - features + FT
NeutronNorthbound:Main - features + FT
OpenDaylight Controller:Main - features + FT
OpenDaylight Lisp Flow Mapping:Main - features + FT
OpenDaylight Virtual Tenant Network (VTN):Main - features + FT
OVSDB Integration:Main - features + FT
Service Function Chaining:Main  - features + FT
TCPMD5:Main - features + FT
USC:Main - features + FT
VPNService:Main - features + FT

YELLOW - Missing Features or FT:

AAA:Main - features + No FT
CAPWAP:Main - features + No FT
DIDM:Main - features + No FT
IoTDM:Main - features + No FT
L2 Switch:Main - features + No FT
OpenDaylight dlux:Main - features + No FT
OpenDaylight OpenFlow Plugin:Main - features + No FT
Persistence:Main - No features + FT
SecureNetworkBootstrapping:Main - features + No FT
SNMP Plugin:Main - features + No FT
SNMP4SDN:Main - features + No FT
SXP:Main - features + No FT
TSDR:Main - No features + FT

RED - No features + No FT:

ALTO:Main - No features + No FT
Defense4All:Main - No features + No FT
Discovery:Main - No features + No FT
Southbound plugin to the OpenContrail platform:Main - No features + No FT

NA - No user-facing features:

ODL-SDNi App:Main
Defense4All:Main
Openflow Protocol Library:Main
OpFlex:Main
PacketCablePCMM:Main
Reservation:Main
Table Type Patterns
Topology Processing Framework:Main
YANG Tools:Main

Please let me know if I missed anything.

| Y. Richard Yang <yry@...>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |

Y. Richard Yang

Dear Luis,

Thanks for doing the check. We updated ALTO and integration:

Could you please take a look again at ALTO and let us know if you see any issues? If there are still remaining issues, any advice on how to fix  is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Richard