Subject: Re: [release] survival guides for M2 and M3?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:24:51 +0000
From: An Ho <An.Ho@...>
To: Colin Dixon <colin@...>, tsc@... <tsc@...>, release@... <release@...>

Hi Colin,

This is a very good suggestion.  I’ve created a wiki page which I will soon populate based on my previous experience with M2 and M3.  But other folks should feel free to add their own thoughts as well.

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Release:Guides:M2

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Release:Guides:M3

Best Regards,

An Ho