Switch project leader

xin wang

Dear all committers,

Since Shu got a high work load recently and he is not able to focus on ALTO project. I'd like to propose that we switch Jensen Zhang to be a co-lead of ALTO project. Jensen has been being involved in the project actively since ALTO Lithium release [1] and he will for sure contribute more in the future. Please vote +1, 0, -1 for the proposal. Thanks.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/project:alto+owner:jensenzhang.

Thanks again,
Tony

Y. Richard Yang

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, <13xinwang@...> wrote:
Dear all committers,

Since Shu got a high work load recently and he is not able to focus on ALTO project. I'd like to propose that we switch Jensen Zhang to be a co-lead of ALTO project. Jensen has been being involved in the project actively since ALTO Lithium release [1] and he will for sure contribute more in the future. Please vote +1, 0, -1 for the proposal. Thanks.

+1

Richard

[1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git.opendaylight.org_gerrit_-23_q_project-3Aalto-2Bowner-3Ajensenzhang&d=AwICaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=4G36iiEVb2m_v-0RnP2gx9KZJjYQgfvrOCE3789JGIA&m=Z1pTf3w-ZknQyIjzaeGww5HI2IhfC-f8S4RRSpE704U&s=GX2RiUzOPeI_ok7kZPZ30EbmsYYtngFextGtcFa8wgs&e= .

Thanks again,
Tony

Xiao SHI <xiao.shi@...>

+1

Best,
Xiao

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Y. Richard Yang <yry@...> wrote:

[...]

Wendy Roome

Also +1.

- Wendy Roome

On Oct 21, 2015, at 11:09, 13xinwang@... wrote:

Dear all committers,

Since Shu got a high work load recently and he is not able to focus on ALTO project. I'd like to propose that we switch Jensen Zhang to be a co-lead of ALTO project. Jensen has been being involved in the project actively since ALTO Lithium release [1] and he will for sure contribute more in the future. Please vote +1, 0, -1 for the proposal. Thanks.

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/project:alto+owner:jensenzhang.

Thanks again,
Tony

Y. Richard Yang

+1

I believe that we have the votes to make the changes.

Thanks a lot!
Richard

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Wendy Roome <wendy@...> wrote:
Also +1.

     - Wendy Roome

> On Oct 21, 2015, at 11:09, 13xinwang@... wrote:
>
> Dear all committers,
>
> Since Shu got a high work load recently and he is not able to focus on ALTO project. I'd like to propose that we switch Jensen Zhang to be a co-lead of ALTO project. Jensen has been being involved in the project actively since ALTO Lithium release [1] and he will for sure contribute more in the future. Please vote +1, 0, -1 for the proposal. Thanks.
>
> [1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git.opendaylight.org_gerrit_-23_q_project-3Aalto-2Bowner-3Ajensenzhang&d=AwIFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=4G36iiEVb2m_v-0RnP2gx9KZJjYQgfvrOCE3789JGIA&m=rJMvYkFEJRivEzR3Xf7tBPnMweG9S-FkYAYch2CTX7Q&s=a_DdxC8d-4Iejm5GijQb6YIDPj2um05zHlSvYFDYhRg&e= .
>
> Thanks again,
> Tony

| Y. Richard Yang <yry@...>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |