[URGENT] Boron GO/NOGO Vote

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi K. Gao, J. Jensen Zhang, Y. Richard Yang, and ALTO Team,

Please vote GO/NOGO on the spreadsheet below by filling out Column B next to your project name:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zImtd764e-hOgJAxoJKl85fxHCPu2agLfqsBtf13zQY/edit#gid=199721620

Please let us know if you are having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, in which case you may reply to this email and I can update the spreadsheet on your behalf.  Many thanks for all your support with the Boron Simultaneous Release.  Your prompt attention to testing, reporting, and voting is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Boron_Release_Plan#RC3.5

Gao Kai <gaok12@...>

Hi An Ho,

Jensen has voted on the spreadsheet.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Kai

On 14/09/16 05:59, An Ho wrote:

Hi K. Gao, J. Jensen Zhang, Y. Richard Yang, and ALTO Team,

Please vote GO/NOGO on the spreadsheet below by filling out Column B next to your project name:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zImtd764e-hOgJAxoJKl85fxHCPu2agLfqsBtf13zQY/edit#gid=199721620

Please let us know if you are having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, in which case you may reply to this email and I can update the spreadsheet on your behalf.  Many thanks for all your support with the Boron Simultaneous Release.  Your prompt attention to testing, reporting, and voting is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Boron_Release_Plan#RC3.5

an.ho@huawei.com