WAS: Re: [alto] ALTO implementation interoperability

Y. Richard Yang

Dear Christian,

Thanks for the update. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions on ODL ALTO. The version in the ODL git is a work-in-progress that is highly incomplete yet, and we are anticipating good progress in the next few days.

Keep in touch!

Richard

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Christian Esteve Rothenberg <chesteve@...> wrote:
Thanks Richard,

we will look for sync again with you once we look into the ODL ALTO
implementation and figure out the best way to map our topology and
cost maps in the Neo4j DB.

As for the client side we would really like to try out your
implementation, but this work will likely start only next month.

Thanks,
Christian

| Y. Richard Yang <yry@...>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |