[bgpcep-dev] Plan for Magnesium release

Robert Varga

On 26/09/2019 21:12, Ajay Lele wrote:
Hi Folks
As discussed in last weekly meeting, starting this thread to collect inputs on what we want to target for BGPCEP project for Magnesium release, apart from regular bug-fixes and maintenance.
I don't think I have anything very specific. There is https://jira.opendaylight.org/projects/BGPCEP/versions/11207, hence can I suggest targeting the items there?

Ajay Lele

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:15 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 26/09/2019 21:12, Ajay Lele wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> As discussed in last weekly meeting, starting this thread to collect
> inputs on what we want to target for BGPCEP project for Magnesium
> release, apart from regular bug-fixes and maintenance.

I don't think I have anything very specific. There is
https://jira.opendaylight.org/projects/BGPCEP/versions/11207, hence can
I suggest targeting the items there?

Yes, we just went over this list in the bi-weekly bgpcep call. Most of the feature items are captured in this thread, wanted your input on few items:

1. BGPCEP-495 Support for BGP Persistance
Many PRs merged, last one seems to be open for review. Is any more work required apart from this one

2. BGPCEP-790 Use ipv4-address-no-zone
Couple of merged PRs. I believe rest of bgpcep models need to be updated to use ip-address-no-zone

Regards
Ajay

On 17/10/2019 18:37, Ajay Lele wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:15 AM Robert Varga <nite@... <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
On 26/09/2019 21:12, Ajay Lele wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> As discussed in last weekly meeting, starting this thread to collect
> inputs on what we want to target for BGPCEP project for Magnesium
> release, apart from regular bug-fixes and maintenance.
I don't think I have anything very specific. There is
https://jira.opendaylight.org/projects/BGPCEP/versions/11207, hence can
I suggest targeting the items there?
Yes, we just went over this list in the bi-weekly bgpcep call. Most of the feature items are captured in this thread, wanted your input on few items:
1. BGPCEP-495 Support for BGP Persistance
Many PRs merged, last one seems to be open for review. Is any more work required apart from this one
Right, the last patch needs to be reworked because it wrecks the workflow ... I keep running out of time to get back to it.

2. BGPCEP-790 Use ipv4-address-no-zone
Couple of merged PRs. I believe rest of bgpcep models need to be updated to use ip-address-no-zone
Yeah, I have not looked into it in a while -- needs just an audit and probably some trivial changes. It should be much easier to do in Mg than in previous releases :)