CAPWAP Karaf 4 Migration


mike.cw.mccarthy@gmail.com
 

Based on our analysis, your project has not yet completed Karaf 4
Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release [1]. There are
action items pending for your project to complete the required Karaf 4
Migration. Please take a moment to follow the necessary steps
outlined in the Kara 4 Migration Guide [2]. Please acknowledge the
status of your Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any
other issues, concerns, or red flag.

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide

M


mike.cw.mccarthy@gmail.com
 

We would like to kindly inform you that the TSC reserves the right to
drop projects after RC0 [1], which may include projects that have not
completed Karaf 4 Migration.

Our records indicate that your project has not yet completed the
required Karaf 4 Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release,
with pending action items as outlined in the Karaf 4 Migration Guide
[2]. Please provide us with an ETA for when your project will
complete the Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any other
issues, concerns, or red flags.

We are tracking your project status on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan#Milestones
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VcB12FBiFV4GAEHZSspHBNxKI_9XugJp-6Qbbw20Omk/edit#gid=31712896

M

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Mike McCarthy
<mike.cw.mccarthy@...> wrote:
Based on our analysis, your project has not yet completed Karaf 4
Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release [1]. There are
action items pending for your project to complete the required Karaf 4
Migration. Please take a moment to follow the necessary steps
outlined in the Kara 4 Migration Guide [2]. Please acknowledge the
status of your Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any
other issues, concerns, or red flag.

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide

M


Mahesh Govind
 

Hi Mike,
Apologies for delayed response .
Due to resource constraints , we are planning to withdraw from the current release .
Could you please exclude capwap project from carbon release .

regards
Mahesh


On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 2:47 AM, Mike McCarthy <mike.cw.mccarthy@...> wrote:
We would like to kindly inform you that the TSC reserves the right to
drop projects after RC0 [1], which may include projects that have not
completed Karaf 4 Migration.

Our records indicate that your project has not yet completed the
required Karaf 4 Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release,
with pending action items as outlined in the Karaf 4 Migration Guide
[2].  Please provide us with an ETA for when your project will
complete the Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any other
issues, concerns, or red flags.

We are tracking your project status on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan#Milestones
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide
[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VcB12FBiFV4GAEHZSspHBNxKI_9XugJp-6Qbbw20Omk/edit#gid=31712896

M

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Mike McCarthy
<mike.cw.mccarthy@...> wrote:
> Based on our analysis, your project has not yet completed Karaf 4
> Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release [1].  There are
> action items pending for your project to complete the required Karaf 4
> Migration.  Please take a moment to follow the necessary steps
> outlined in the Kara 4 Migration Guide [2].  Please acknowledge the
> status of your Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any
> other issues, concerns, or red flag.
>
> [1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan
> [2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide
>
> M


mike.cw.mccarthy@gmail.com
 

Thank you for letting us know. We will remove capwap from autorelease.

M

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Mahesh Govind <vu3mmg@...> wrote:
Hi Mike,
Apologies for delayed response .
Due to resource constraints , we are planning to withdraw from the current
release .
Could you please exclude capwap project from carbon release .

regards
Mahesh


On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 2:47 AM, Mike McCarthy <mike.cw.mccarthy@...>
wrote:

We would like to kindly inform you that the TSC reserves the right to
drop projects after RC0 [1], which may include projects that have not
completed Karaf 4 Migration.

Our records indicate that your project has not yet completed the
required Karaf 4 Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release,
with pending action items as outlined in the Karaf 4 Migration Guide
[2]. Please provide us with an ETA for when your project will
complete the Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any other
issues, concerns, or red flags.

We are tracking your project status on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet
[3].

[1]
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan#Milestones
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide
[3]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VcB12FBiFV4GAEHZSspHBNxKI_9XugJp-6Qbbw20Omk/edit#gid=31712896

M

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Mike McCarthy
<mike.cw.mccarthy@...> wrote:
Based on our analysis, your project has not yet completed Karaf 4
Migration as part of the Carbon Simultaneous Release [1]. There are
action items pending for your project to complete the required Karaf 4
Migration. Please take a moment to follow the necessary steps
outlined in the Kara 4 Migration Guide [2]. Please acknowledge the
status of your Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any
other issues, concerns, or red flag.

[1]
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan
[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Karaf_4_Migration_Guide

M