[URGENT] Boron GO/NOGO Vote

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi Abi Varghese, Mahesh Govind, CAPWAP Team,

Please vote GO/NOGO on the spreadsheet below by filling out Column B next to your project name:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zImtd764e-hOgJAxoJKl85fxHCPu2agLfqsBtf13zQY/edit#gid=199721620

Please let us know if you are having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, in which case you may reply to this email and I can update the spreadsheet on your behalf.  Many thanks for all your support with the Boron Simultaneous Release.  Your prompt attention to testing, reporting, and voting is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Boron_Release_Plan#RC3.5

Abi

Hello An Ho,

Updated the spreadsheet with the vote.

Regards,
Abi

On Sep 14, 2016 3:35 AM, "An Ho" <An.Ho@...> wrote:

Hi Abi Varghese, Mahesh Govind, CAPWAP Team,

Please vote GO/NOGO on the spreadsheet below by filling out Column B next to your project name:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zImtd764e-hOgJAxoJKl85fxHCPu2agLfqsBtf13zQY/edit#gid=199721620

Please let us know if you are having trouble accessing the spreadsheet, in which case you may reply to this email and I can update the spreadsheet on your behalf.  Many thanks for all your support with the Boron Simultaneous Release.  Your prompt attention to testing, reporting, and voting is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Boron_Release_Plan#RC3.5

an.ho@huawei.com