Carbon SR1 Distribution Test Failure

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi DLUXAPPS Team,

Carbon SR1 Build 20170712 [1] has Distribution Test Failures [2] related to your project.  Our analysis indicates that the issues are not Blocker Bugs (based on regression/severity/test/impact footprint analysis).  The release team is signing off the issues as “OKAY” to release for the Carbon SR1 Simultaneous Release.  If your project has any concerns or objections to this assessment, please let us know by sending an email to the release mailing list [3] and updating the spreadsheet appropriately.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Carbon_Release_Plan#SR1_Download

[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VcB12FBiFV4GAEHZSspHBNxKI_9XugJp-6Qbbw20Omk/edit#gid=363467887

Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <dmalacho@...>

Hi An,

Marked both as IGNORE. We’ll look on later.

dano