DLUXAPPS Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Status

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi DLUXAPPS Team,

Our analysis indicates that your project has completed the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Requirements [1] as part of the Nitrogen Simultaneous Release [2] and has successfully build artifacts on nexus [3] with no additional action items pending.  Please confirm the status of your Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any other issues, concerns, or red flag.  We would like to thank you in advance for your effort and engagement.

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release/Nitrogen/Karaf

[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Nitrogen_Release_Plan

[3] https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/autorelease-1919/org/opendaylight/dluxapps/

Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <dmalacho@...>

Hi,

Migration to Karaf4 is finished in DLUXAPPS project, we are not aware of any bugs so far.

Daniel